The Exploration (Totally not Black Friday) Steam Sale is Live
The 'Black Friday' Steam sale is now live. From November 26 until December 2 at 2 p.m. PST, a plethora of games will be significantly discounted each day. More than 1,800 games are anywhere from 10% to 75% off its retail price.
Last week PayPal sent out an email to its users quietly announcing the sale by telling gamers to stock up on Steam wallet cards.
The sale, deemed the "Steam Exploration Sale," is named after the September update to the program's storefront and search options. The Steam discovery queue gives smart recommendations based on games you might be interested in, similar to Netflix. Keywords like: Indie, Adventure, Sandbox, Female Protagonist, Horror, 2D and more make it easier to find the exact genre of game you like playing.
- Don't Starve - $3.74 (75% off)
- Civilization: Beyond Earth - $34.99 (30% off)
- Company of Heroes 2 - $9.99 (75% off)
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive - $7.49 (50% off)
- The Evil Within - $20.39 (66% off)
- Goat MMO Simulator - $4.99 (50% off)
- The Long Dark - $9.99 (50% off)
- Lords of the Fallen - $29.99 (40% off)
- Watch Dogs - $29.99 (50% off)