Amazon releases a statement on how to handle the fourth wave of amiibos
It’s time to strategize Nintendo fans. The Wave 4 amiibo figurines are set to be released today, May 29, 2015, and Amazon has your back on how to purchase them. Amazon distributed an e-mail as well as a detailed statement on their website stating how the sales of the figurines will be handled. They decided to split up times in 30-minute intervals where a different amiibo figurine will be available for purchasing. The detailed list of times is below:
- Pac-Man: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm PT / 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm ET
- Charizard: 2:30 pm - 3:00 p.m. PT / 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm ET
- Inkling Boy: 3:00 pm - 3:30 p.m. PT / 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm ET
- Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 pm PT / 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm ET
- Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT / 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm ET
- Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT / 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm ET
- Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT / 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm ET
- Inkling Boy, Girl & Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT / 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm ET
Amazon will be limiting one figure per customer, since there is a limited stock available for these amiibos. They will even disable 1-Click Ordering during the sale to keep things fair. Amazon suggests having all of your shipping and billing information updated and ready in order to have a swift shopping experience.
Keep in mind that amiibos have been known to become rare and out of stock fairly quickly, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to claim one as your own. Grab yourself one of these great new Amiibos and begin your customized journey together!