World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1 Release Date Revealed
More information was released about Blizzard's plans with World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1 in the latest live developer Q&A.
Patch 7.1 is a big content patch to bridge the gap between Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Here is what you can expect from the soon to be released patch.
- New 5 man dungeon for Karazhan
- New Trial of Valor Raid and quests
- New 9-week story and world quests for Suramar
- New Falcosaur world quests
- Eventually leads to getting one as a mount
- New mounts
- New Blood of Sargaras vendor
- Auction house improvements
- Changes for rep on alts
- Class Balances
The new Karazhan will have a different entrance and an attunement you must complete before gaining access to the dungeon.
The new vendor will allow you to trade Blood of Sargaras for various materials.
There are a few more changes such as new battle pets and an in-game celebration of Diablo's 20th anniversary.
All of this and more will be available when patch 7.1 launches on October 25.