New video shows us the limited edition Xbox One S Gears of War 4 2TB Bundle
If you're Gears of War fanatic, this is a video you don't want to take your eyes off of. Windows Central digs into the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S limited edition console. The video gives you a full tour of what's inside the box and what the console looks like. For starters, the One S includes a Blu-Ray player and support for HDR video and games. A 2 TB drive is also included.
Enough about the internals of the box. The real buzz is the new look of the console. The color represents a blood-red tone, with the franchise's Crimson Omen symbol on the front. This isn't some shiny paint job, however, because something else is added to make it look more real. That is the laser-engraved claw marks on the side of the console, which lets you actually feel them. These features give the console a brutally stunning design and allows the console to 'feel real' for fans. Even the wireless controller has the blood-red color on it and the series' emblem as well. No scratches though (unlike the Gears of War Elite Controller), but that's okay.
Another cool feature that the console has on it is the COG symbol, which you can see if you stand it up vertically. If you're wondering how, there's a stand that comes in the bundle pack (like with all Xbox One S systems). A more common accessory is a little instruction book that reveals how to hook it up to a television, where all of the cables should go, etc.
Pretty cool stuff, right? Well, that's not all. The bundle pack comes with other special treats that the video talks about. These include:
- Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass
- Early access: Get to play GoW4 four days early starting on October 7
- Gears of War Collection: Unlock Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: Judgement that can be played on the One S through Backward Compatibility program
- Exclusive in-game content: Grab the Vintage Oscar Elite Gear Pack (Vintage Oscar, Vintage Retro Lancer, Vintage Boomshot, etc.); pre-order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs
Whew. That is a lot to process, but that's the point of the video. It reveals so much cool features that the bundle pack provides and it's every Gears of War fan's dream. If you are a Gears of War fanatic, you can get your hands on it on this Thursday, October 6, 2016. Happy hunting.