Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Receives Biggest Patch Yet on Xbox One, PS4
If there were any problems slowing players down in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, there's a good chance they were fixed in the latest beefy update.
There's well over 100 bullet points in patch 1.07 for the Xbox One and PS4. That's way too many things to list on this post, but here are the highlights.
- Removed ability to create custom "super" classes.
- New offensive emblem policy added to editor.
- Polished store and emblem editor.
- Fixed glitch where new items wouldn't show up on the designated list.
- Multiplayer main menu has the Friends list option by default.
- Now able to customize Scorestreaks in selection menu.
- Fixed glitch where Reinforcement icon would overlap HUD in splitscreen.
- Fixed various Goliath issues (such as getting stuck).
- Some rapid supply packages don't "appear locked and expired."
- "Super Star" challenge now enforces six or more people needed to complete it.
- Lots of Scorestreak updates, including glitches that wouldn't let people kill a care package drone and fixing the System Hack Graphic bug so it wouldn't get stuck after the event was over.
Additionally, there are a ton of weapon balance changes including: damage increased for EM1, EPM3, XMG, max damage range decreased for HBRa3 and increased for ASM1 and MP11. BAL-27 has both damage and range decreased.
In the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare community on Reddit, there's been some complaints about nerfing the BAL-27, and people who kill their own teammates. Many considered the BAL-27 to be the best gun in the game, but now claim it's underpowered, or the nerfing was implemented wrong. As for team killing, they argue it's too touchy, especially in modes like Bombing Run, when team deaths happen.
Again, there's a lot more, so head on over to the Call of Duty community page to get the full update. A patch for the PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 editions will be coming at a later date.