New Dualshock 4 Features for PS4 Version of GTA 5 Revealed
GTA 5 will debut a set of features specific to the DualShock 4 controller that are nice touches in the least, and at the most, will make your immersion into the world of San Andreas that much smoother.
Matt Hill, over at Gizmodo, revealed the new DualShock 4 features for the PS4 release of GTA 5 that add some small but welcome changes to the experience; the new features are listed below.
- Directly access the online interaction menu by holding the DualShock 4's touch-pad
- Phone calls, radio stations and other sounds will come from the DualShock 4's speaker
- Swipe the touch-pad up or down to change radio stations
- Swipe the touch-pad left or right to cycle through weapons.
- The DualShock 4 Light Bar will flash red and blue when being pursued by the police
These changes are small but take advantage of the DualShock 4's design and sound like logical additions to the PS4 release on November 18th. Between the recently announced First Person Mode, new content and these DualShock 4 tweaks, it looks like Rockstar is trying to make this remake of GTAV worth re-purchasing for returning players.