Subway Surfers Cheats, Tricks and Tips
by Game Oracle
Subway Surfers is a fun and entertaining video game, challenging gamers to run into obstacles, without getting caught by the inspector and his dog. Players run around the train yard, paint spraying and running into trains and other obstacles.
Below we offer a few cheats, tricks and tips to help keep you ahead of the guard and racking up high scores on the Game Center social network. Keep in mind the game is constantly being updated and it’s possible some of these Subway Surfers cheats, tricks and tips won’t work.
Subway Surfers is an iOS and Android video game played on the iPad, iPod and iPhone.
Getting a Free Miami Special Board
- Change the date and time on your device to “May 30, 2013.”
- Start Subway Surfers and take a look at Board Sections.
- Your new Miami Special Board is ready!
Jump Really High Using a Jetpack
This Subway Surfers trick allows players to jump super high using a jetpack, as long as you jump at the right time.
- Find a jetpack and put it on
- Fly around until the jetpack runs out of fuel and then swipe up quickly after you grab the last coin
- You should jump up while in the air
- It’s possible this you could land you on top of a train
Purchase other characters
This Subway Surfers cheat is often called Time Travel. It allows players to buy limited edition characters and special missions.
Set your device to the date below that corresponds to the character you want to buy.
- Zombie Jake - October 3, 2012
- Elf Tricky and Starboard - December 1, 2012
- Tony and Liberty - January 5, 2013
- Carmen and Toucan - January 30, 2013
- Roberto and Kick-Off - February 28, 2013
- Egg Hunt and Chicky - March 1, 2013
- Kim and Outback - April 5, 2013
- Harumi and Fortune - May 4, 2013
- Cherry Hoverboard - May 27, 2013
- Nick and Flamingo - May 30, 2013
Make a jetpack fly like a hoverboard
- Grab a hoverboard and turn it on
- When the hoverboard ends, pick up a jetpack at the same time
- Warning: this is not an easy trick.
Change direction of jetpack smoke
- Players need the Bouncer hoverboard to do this trick
- Turn on the Bouncer hoverboard
- While the hoverboard is still on, pick up a jetpack
- An upgraded jetpack is best for this trick
Turn your hoverboard invisible
- Begin the game and die after a few seconds
- At the moment just before dying, click Mega Headstart to turn it on
- At this moment you’ll fly backwards
- After you land, turn on your hoverboard and it will be invisible
- You may need to try this trick several times for it to work
Subway Surfers Tips
- Stay as high above obstacles as you can. Running on top of trains will help you avoid objects.
- Become familiar with all the hoverboards and power-ups available in Subway Surfers.
- Make sure to grab as many coins as you can at the start. This will allow you to buy other items.
- Keep upgrading the Multiplier and Super Sneaker power-ups and the jetpack.
Use these Subway Surfers cheats, tricks and tips to improve your score and have more fun playing your favorite video game.