Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Trophy Guide
Hello all, back again, this time with Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India. This game was the second of three installments in a series of AC spinoff games. This guide will provide a roadmap towards unlocking every one of the trophies in this game.
On to the basics... There are a total of 18 trophies available for Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India, and it sports perhaps the easiest list to accomplish of the three Chronicles games. Since the game is a spinoff and not actually a full Assassin's Creed game, there is no platinum trophy to worry about; just like the Russia spinoff.
The Easy Ones
- Infiltrator - Complete memory sequence 1
- The End? - Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India.
- Take Me Down- Take down 100 enemies
The first two are pretty self explanatory, just complete the game and both of these trophies should unlock.
As for Take Me Down, you should easily get this as you play through the game. You can either kill enemies or take them down by non-lethal methods, both ways are acceptable.
The Grind-y Ones
The following trophies require some type of grind to acquire.
- Like a Shadow - Achieve a Shadow Gold rating 30 times
- Like an Assassin - Achieve an Assassin Gold rating 30 times.
- Like a Silencer - Achieve a Silencer Gold rating 30 times.
In Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India (just like Russia) the game utilizes a ranking system. As you complete checkpoints during the sequences, you are given a rank of Assassin, Shadow, or Silencer followed by a bronze, silver, or gold ranking.
During certain sequences (NOT 4, 5, 7, 9, or 10), there are around 10 checkpoints that you can earn these medals at. This gives you about 50 to 60 chances to get gold medals.
To obtain a Gold Assassin ranking, you have to have at least one kill, but a total of zero 'times seen,' 'alerts,' and 'takedowns.'
To obtain the Gold Silencer ranking, you have to only use non-lethal takedowns as well as refrain from killing or being seen at all.
To obtain the Gold Shadow ranking, you can't be seen, have any kills, or takedowns. Basically, 'times seen,' 'alerts,' 'kills,' or 'takedowns' has to be at zero at the next checkpoint.
Considering you need 30 of each medal, it's likely that you will have to run through the campaign multiple times considering the lesser amount of medal based sequences in this game. Another option would be to replay Sequence 6 on Plus difficulty over and over, as it offers a quick checkpoint at the very beginning. There is one guard at the beginning of the sequence that you can kill, sneak past, or take down non-lethally. It is followed by an immediate checkpoint. You can then restart the sequence and repeat until you have the 30 medals necessary.
- Thief - Pickpocket or Loot 100 enemies without being seen.
- Smoke Gets In Their Eyes - Use the Smoke to pass by 100 enemies.
- Two For One - Multikill 200 enemies.
- Gone In A Flash - Have 100 enemies pass by you whilst using Helix Blend.
- Leave No Trace - Dispose of 100 enemies using Helix Blade.
For Thief, you'll need to pickpocket 100 enemies. Of course, this is made simple when you can just kill the enemies and loot their bodies. As long as no one sees you, it will count. If your items are full, you'll need to use one to make room for the stolen item.
Smoke Gets In Their Eyes should be fairly straightforward. Smoke bombs will most likely become your go to item as the game progresses. Just use it to get past 100 enemies and you're all set.
Two For One is one of the more annoying trophies. You need to perform 100 multikills to kill 200 enemies. The best place to grind this trophy is during Sequence 10 when you reach an area that would have you kill 10 guards to proceed. There are two instances where you can perform a multikill in this area. You'll have to replay this area at least 50 times to unlock the trophy.
Helix Blend, which you need to unlock Gone In A Flash, is unlocked during Sequence 8. In order to unlock this, you need to use the ability and have an enemy walk past you. They have to walk past you in order for it to count. The best place to grind this is during Sequence 7 in Plus mode. There will be a point where 4 guards are about to exit through a door. Just get in front of the door, use Helix Blend, and wait for the guards to pass. Restart the checkpoint, rinse and repeat.
Lastly, for Leave No Trace, the Helix Blade will be unlocked after completing the game. What you have to do is sneak up on an enemy from behind and kill him with Square and then immediately press Triangle. You'll know you're successful when the enemy disappears in a cloud of smoke.
The Really Specific Ones
- Consistent Combo - Reach the maximum score multiplier in any memory sequence and maintain it for two more sections.
- A Speedy Rescue - In Memory Sequence 3, rescue Hamid in under 5 minutes.
- Faster Than Light - Complete Memory Sequence 4 in under 9 minutes.
- Faster Than An Elephant - Complete Memory Sequence 9 in under 7 minutes.
- Sharp Shooter - Clear the Mortar Guards in Memory Sequence 8 without taking any damage.
Consistent Combo is a fairly simple trophy, as you need to achieve gold medals through seven checkpoints. It takes five checkpoints to reach the max multiplier, so you need to attain seven consecutive gold medals to unlock the trophy.
A Speedy Rescue, Faster Than Light, and Faster Than An Elephant are all time trials. You are tasked with completing the named sequences in the amount of time listed. Watching the following videos (courtesy of PowerPyx and PurrPleeHaze) is the probably the best way to see how it is done.
Sharp Shooter is technically unmissable. While going for Invisible Master, you'll need to complete this trophy in order to unlock the second one. PowerPyx shows you how it's done down below.
- Not Your Usual Assassin - Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India without killing anyone.
- Invisible Master - Complete Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India in Plus Hard mode without being seen once.
Not Your Usual Assassin requires you to complete each sequence in the game without killing anybody. Sounds difficult, but it can be done. Here are some tips:
- Sequences 4 and 5 have portions where you will be climbing rocks that will crumble and fall. Should they crush any guards, it will count as a kill so try to wait until they move past you. Do not let the rocks crush them.
- Again in Sequences 4 and 5, there are light traps that instantly kill any guards caught in them. Try to prevent them from doing so by distracting them, usually with a smoke bomb.
- In Sequence 9, an elephant will be chasing you and enemies will be in your path. Be sure to use smoke bombs to get past them so you don't have to kill them.
Invisible Master is probably the hardest one on the list. You cannot enter into the cone of vision of a single enemy throughout an entire playthrough. I recommend going for this trophy last, after gathering every other trophy.
Not being seen by an enemy is super difficult. Here are some tips to help you:
- Dead enemies can't see you. Kill everything.
- Hide every dead body. When a guard finds a dead body, they will be alerted, which counts against the trophy.
- Be liberal with smoke bombs, they're your best friends.
- Keep track of how you're doing by seeing what medal you get at checkpoints. You'll get a gold medal if you weren't seen.
Well, those are the last two trophies. Hopefully, this guide provided some sort of help in getting you 100% of the trophies. Good luck, and happy trophy hunting!