GTA Beach Bum Update Next Week
Rockstar Games has announced that Grand Theft Auto Online's Beach Bum update will hit next Tuesday, November 19. Beach Bum expansion is part of GTA 5, and the download update (1.06) will be free for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The update will hit the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live as a GTA 5 title, so make sure you get your free update on Tuesday!
What To Expect
According to the RockStar press release, the update will include a bunch of new action-packed jobs, clothes, hairstyles, tattoos, land, weapons, and sea vehicles!
Lets take a look at some of the jobs you should expect from Beach Bum, which includes deathmatches, parachutes, races, survivals and gang attacks to name a few!
- "Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): This is a motorbike race at Vespucci Beach where you race and cut corners on your two-wheel rocket.
- "Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): This gunfire exchange deathmatch takes place on the romantic shoreline and can be played by 4–8 players.
- "View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): Your leap towards Vespucci Beach sends you from 2,800 feet down! There will be checkpoints to get before opening your parachute at the bottom.
- "Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): On this Beachfront attraction you will take on some relentless enemies.
- "Grass Route II" (Race): This race begins from the North bank of the Zancudo River all the way through the wetlands and then onto the beach in North Chumash.
These vehicles are available at no cost! The land-based vehicles are accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com Web site, and the Speeder Speedboat is available at docktease.com on your in-game phone. In addition, the vehicles will also be available in Story Mode for Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Simply visit the garage and the Marina property for the vehicles and the boat
- BF Bifta Dune Buggy
- The rugged Canis Kalahari Off-road Truck
- The Bravado Paradise Beach Camper Van
- The fast and stylish Speeder Speedboat, which you will find an image of below.
Beach Bum will include two new free weapons, and they will both be added to the three characters' inventory in Story Mode.
- SNS Pistol: This is a compact and deadly pistol.
- Broken Bottle: This is a hand-to-hand combat weapon, which is great for close encounters.
There were some comments from GTA fans saying that they are disappointed that these were the only free weapons available in the update. For instance, someone commented, "Just a broken bottle and SNS Pistol?"
What are your thoughts? Are you satisfied with these two new weapons or would you have liked to see something else? Share your thoughts with us below!