Guild Wars 2 Queen's Jubilee is Coming August 6
Guild Wars 2 is about to have a party for Queen Jennah in Divinity's Reach. Starting August 6, 2013, there will be a new gladiatorial arena, the Crown Pavilion, to fight in, hot air balloons to ride in, lots of other festivities and great new content.
- Hot Air Balloons will be sent out all over the world. Find one and catch a lift.
- Ignite the Beacons in Divinity's Reach by getting a torch and igniting all the beacons of Kryta.
- The opening ceremony for the Crown Pavilion Arena will be held on the first day. The Crown Pavilion is a new mini-zone where you can fight our enemies and get new rewards.
- The Queen's Gauntlet allows you to fight in single-combat against increasingly difficult bosses.
- Finally, an account-wide wallet. All of your characters will share a single wallet instead of having to move money to the bank and back to each character.
- A new PvP Solo Arena. A single player can fight against a single player and not against a group or having to gather a team.
- World vs. World Supply Mastery. You can become a master of supply with this new ability. It will help with supply pick up speed, courier speed, and even a chance to resupply automatically.
- Permanent Finishers. You will be able to sort through your available Finishers and select the one to use as your default.
This is going to be a great new update!