The People Have Spoken: Behold - The GameSkinny "Box of Doom" Giveaway!
This contest ended Dec. 31st and the winner was announced January 2nd. Congratulations, Richard!
The GameSkinny Members have spoken, and so it is time...
Time to give away our pile of review goodies!
We get lots of cool stuff to review, and instead of hoarding it like dragons, we're going to box everything up and send it to one GameSkinny member. The community weighed in on how this massive swagbox would be given away, and the favorite was choosing one random winner from all the authors who have featured articles in the month of December.
Wondering why we give our cool stuff away instead of using it to build forts in the GameSkinny offices? Click the link and we'll explain this madness.
Anyone who creates a Featured Article on GameSkinny in December will be automatically entered to win the "Box of Doom"
Articles are featured by the GameSkinny editors for being exceptionally well written and interesting. Breaking news, game guides, opinion pieces - just about anything is fair game.
The following people are not eligible to win in the interest of fairness: GameSkinny employees, paid contractors, and their immediate families.
This time the "Box of Doom" sports $800 of goodies
Contents will change every time. This time The Box contains:
- Turtle Beach XPSeven Tournament Grade Gaming Headset ($265.35)
- Pelican 1070cc Ultrabook / Tablet Case ($89.95)
- Pelican Elite Laptop Storage Backpack U100 ($299.00)
- Guild Wars 2 Signature Series Guide ($19.99)
- Max Payne 3 The Complete Series (Graphic Novel - $8.99)
- Assassin's Creed: The Ankh of Isis Trilogy (Graphic Novel - $15.00)
- Assassin's Creed 4 - Hawk (Graphic Novel - $5.99)
- The Art of Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (Art Book - $25.00)
- The Art of Battlefield 4 (Art Book - $25.00)
- Penny Cavalier by John Lupsha (Novel - $8.99)
- Elmore Transitions: Limited Edition (48/100), signed artbook by artist Larry Elmore - artist for Dungeons & Dragons and Magic: The Gathering (Price N/A)
- The Art of Mitch Foust (Art Book - Price N/A)
- Menu Mashup (Card Game - $17.00)
Questions? Ask away.
Thanks to all the rad companies who send us things, especially since we told them we'd be giving it to someone on GameSkinny, and they were all 100% okay with that.