Sony's 12 Deals of Christmas, Metal Gear Solid V half-off
Sony's 12 Deals of Christmas sale started yesterday, and there are already some great deals for some of the best games. Each deal only lasts 48 hours, though, so you're going to have to jump on them quickly.
There is also a deal titled "Games Under 15 Euros for Christmas" (running until December 24) which allows you to purchase classic PS3 and PS Vita titles at low prices.
The first deal, which ends tomorrow at 11:59 GMT, is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for 50% off for both the PS4 and PS3. If you're in the UK, that is 34.99 for the PS4 edition and 29.99 for the PS3 edition. With such a great deal, be sure to pick it up quickly.
The games for under 15 Euros for Christmas deal also has some great bargains that you may want to check out. Though the list of everything on sale is very long, some of the most notable are:
- Assassin's Creed (50% off)
- Assassin's Creed 2 (50% off)
- Assassin's Creed 3- Gold Edition (60% off)
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (36% off)
- Assassin's Creed Revelations (30% off)
- Batman Arkham Collection (50% off)
- God of War Collection (PS3) (25% off)
- God of War Collection (PS Vita) (40% off)
- God of War HD (47% off)
- inFAMOUS Collection (40% off)
- Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS3) (40% off)
- Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS Vita) (25% off)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (47% off)
However, there are plenty of other deals available, including many Lego games (from 25% off to 50% off), Ratchet and Clank, and a variety of other games you may be interested, so be sure to check out the full sale listing on Sony's blog to see if anything else interests you. Since the deals change every 48 hours, don't forget to check back to see what new deals will be available after the current one for Metal Gear Solid V passes!
If you don't have access to your PS4, PS3, or PS Vita, you can also purchase any of these deals at Sony's online store.
What will you be picking up this holiday season, if anything at all? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!