Bravely Default: Blue Chest Locations
Have you noticed the Blue Chests in various dungeons around the world in Bravely Default? You can't open them initially. I will guide you through the locations of every blue chest and what's inside them.
This guide will go over Blue Chests including:
- Blue Chest Locations - Where they are.
- Blue Chest Contents - What's inside each blue chest.
Blue Chest Locations
After the cut scenes in the beginning of Chapter 6, there is a glowing object on the ground of the Grandship. Pick it up to get the key to unlock blue chests.
These chests contain very good items, but the best items are in the Dimension's Hasp blue chests.
Lontano Villa - 3F
- Lustrous Shield - Bloody Shield from Norende restoration has higher defense, but 0 evasion. This one is better if you want some evasion.
Harena Ruins - B2
- Air Knife - Dagger - Yatagarasu in Dimension's Hasp is better.
Grand Mill Works - 2F
- Gale Staff - Demon's Staff in Dimension's Hasp is better.
Miasma Woods - Central
- Death Axe - Earthbreaker's Axe in Dimension's Hasp is better.
Witherwood - Interior
- Longinus - Spear - Gungnir in Dimension's Hasp is better.
Mythril Mines - B2
- Genji Gloves - Heike Gloves from Norende restoration is better.
Underflow - 1F East
- Genji Helm - Heike Helm from Norende restoration is better
Vestment Cave - B1
- Luminous Robe
Twilight Ruins - B2
- Yoichi's Bow -Artemis's Bow in Dimension's Hasp is better.
Florem Gardens - Central
- Royal Crown
Grapp Keep - 1F
- Genji Armor - Heike Armor from Norende restoration is better.
Starkfort Interior - 2F - Take middle staircase on 1st floor.
- Muramasa - Katana - Ama-no-Murakumo from Dimesnion's Hasp is better.
Vampire Castle - 1F
- Hadean Claws - Knuckles - Kaiser Knuckles from Dimension's Hasp is better. Also, equipping nothing with the Monk's Natural Talent support ability is best.
Eternia Central Command - 48F - Take the elevator in the northeast when you enter.
- Chaos Blade - Sword - Durandal from Dimension's Hasp is better.
Everlast Tower - 3f
- Wonder Rod - Demon's Rod from Dimension's Hasp is better.
Grandship Engine Room - B29
- Brave Suit - This is great because it gives the wearer an extra BP at the start of battle.
Dimension's Hasp - Bonus dungeon in last chapter
- B2 - Yatagarasu - Dagger
- B3 - Demon's Staff
- B4 - Earthbreaker's Axe
- B5 - Demon's Rod
- B6 - Artemis's Bow
- B7 - Ama-no-Murakumo - Katana
- B8 - Kaiser Knuckles
- B9 - Gungnir - Spear
- B10 - Durandal - Sword
These are all the chests I have found. I do not believe that I missed any, but if you know of any not listed here, let me know in the comments.
For more guides and tips, check out my Bravely Default Master Guide List.
Games Bravely Default
Tags bravely default blue chest locations bravely default guide square enix