Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is Available on Mobile
Square Enix has announced that Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is now available on mobile devices; namely iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android devices. The second title in the Zenithian trilogy, Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride tells the story of a young Hero traveling the world with his father, Pankraz. Over the course of their many adventures, and after discovering a world filled with peculiar creatures and fantastical realms, he grows up and resolves to continue his father’s unfinished quest – to find the Legendary Hero.
Key features include:
- Make Friends with Mighty Monsters – The fearsome monsters faced in battle can now become a player’s friend, allowing them to access unique spells, abilities, and a host of strategic possibilities.
- AI Battles – Faithful companions can be instructed to fight automatically. Players can use various tactics to fight off the toughest enemies with ease.
- Converse With Party Members – The party chat function allows players to converse freely with a cast of colorful characters for advice and idle chitchat.
- The Casino – With slot machines, poker, the monster arena, and the exciting slime races of the slurpodrome, the casino provides players with light relief when the pressures of adventuring prove too great.
- Treasures ‘n’ Trapdoors – With a dice in hand, players can roll their way around specifically designed game boards, enjoying a whole range of events as they go.
- Bruise the Ooze – The slime-smashing mini-game introduced in the Nintendo DS version is back with a bang. Players can tap slimes within a time limit to earn points in this super simple, yet fiendishly addictive, goo-splatting extravaganza.