Game: Devil May Cry 4
Type: Devil Arm
Pandora is not your common weapon – it’s a living weapon, a manifestation of a Demon’s soul. It can transform into seven deadly forms:
- Epidemic – a basic rocket launcher that shoots with high-powered projectiles.
- Hatred – a more powerful version of Epidemic.
- Revenge – an even more powerful version of Hatred, which is a particle cannon with an almost infinite range.
- Jealousy – a Gatling gun with a super high fire rate.
- Argument – a helicopter-like vehicle that can be used for air transportation that also has 14 rocket launchers attached to it.
- Grief – a huge and deadly boomerang with sharpened blades.
- Omen – a weapon that blinds all enemies within its range of effect using a massive flash of light.
You can obtain Pandora’s box after defeating Dagon in Mission 15 - Fortuna Castle.
Which of these ten firearms do you like the best? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Published Apr. 5th 2016