Level up and make bank fast in Payday 2 with these tips
Everyone wants to level up and become infamous in Payday 2 right? Here are some quick and easy ways to level up, earn more money, get more card drops and get to at least level 20 right after going infamous.
Level up and make the most cash fast by completing "Hoxton Breakout Pro" on high difficulties
The best job to take on if you’re looking to level up as fast as possible is “Hoxton Breakout Pro.” The Heist will take about 12-20 minutes total if you have a good team with you. Both days of the mission must be completed on hard or above because it is a pro job and, because it is a pro job, you have to start all over from day one of the heist if you fail.
- Completing it offers $1,450,000 plus an extra $1,450,000 and 85,560 plus 171,120 experience just for doing the job on hard.
- On higher difficulties, it can offer up to a whopping $1,450,000 plus $17,550,000 and 85,560 plus 1,112,280 experience if you complete the job on death wish.
That’s a lot of reward for not that much work; the job really pays for itself with all the money and XP you make.
How to get more card drops with "Jewelry Store"
This is a pretty well-known strategy, but if you don’t know about it, it’s pretty simple. The best way to get lots of card drops is to do the job “Jewelry Store.” If you or someone on your team has ECM Jammers and the perk that makes them last longer, place one down right when the job starts.
- Run in and grab three bags of jewelry and quick get out.
- If you have long-lasting ECM Jammers, you should only have to place two before you leave.
If you do it right the job can be completed in a minute or less. Then you get a card drop and you can do it all over again. This is the best way to get masks, gun parts, mask patterns and mask materials, in the fastest way possible.
The best way to level up fast after going infamous
If you are playing with a team or are just really good at Payday 2, the best way to level up to at least level 20 after going infamous, is to do the “Four Stores” job on death wish. It such a simple job that is can be done in less than 10 minutes and offers players a chance to go from level 1 to at least level 20 in a flash.
The best way to do the job as fast as possible is to bring a teammate with an ECM Jammer:
- The ECM Jammer can be placed on the ATM either in the “7-Eleven” or by the ATM near the china shop.
- The money from the ATM will be enough to trigger the getaway van to come and pick up the team and you are out of there.
The best way to make money after going infamous
After going infamous, you will lose all of your money, perks, and be set back to level one. The best way to make some money after going infamous is simple.
- Right before going infamous, buy as many Golden AK.720 Rifles as you can afford (they cost about $372,000 each).
- Then go infamous.
- You will lose all of your money, but then you can go into your inventory and sell all the Golden AK.720 Rifles for $93,000 each.
This way you don’t start out completely broke and you have some money to get you going.
There you have it; these are some of the best ways to make life in Payday 2 a little easier. Hope this helps and good luck out there, heisters.