New Details Released for Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask Pack DLC and Update
Fans of the Zelda franchise that have a little extra money to spare (or who have already purchased the DLC Season Pass) now know what to expect when the Majora's Mask Pack DLC for Hyrule Warriors is released - and the offerings for this pack and the accompanying update are substantial.
The Majora's Mask Pack DLC's release has been timed to coincide with the release of the highly-anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, only building the already massive hype for both of the Zelda franchise titles.
The DLC for Hyrule Warriors releases just a week before The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, building further excitement for fans of the popular series.
The DLC, which releases in North America on February 5 and in Europe on January 29, adds the following new content to Zelda's popular hack-and-slash:
- Play as Tingle or Young Link
- Dress up Sheik and Impa in Era of the Hero of Time Outfits, and outfit Lana with Skull Kid's Clothes
- Tackle Termina on a new Adventure map
Along with the new DLC, Hyrule Warriors will also receive its latest update, 1.5.0. According to Nintendo Life, this update will improve leveling and gameplay with the following adjustments:
- Maximum level increased
- New mixing materials
- New medals
- New weapon skills
- Updated Junk Store – "Skills Cancellation," "Skills Advice," and "Weapons Sale" added
- Updated Adventure Mode information screen – "Damage Taken" and "Retry from the Beginning" added
Looking forward to the new DLC release? Let us know in the comments.