Ark: Survival Evolved
Running from October 22 to November 5 on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One, Ark's Halloween event is scarier than a velociraptor opening a door. Fear Evolved 3 brings a ton of ghoulish surprises to the survival game, including pumpkins, skeletal dinos, and more.
There are "new items to collect, cool skin costumes to try out, and a Blood Moon casting a pale shadow over it all." Players will be treated with increased XP, harvesting, and breeding rates. Here's a list of everything you can expect:
- New cosmetic items: Jack O' Lantern Mask, Hockey Mask, Headless Neck Stump, Halloween-inspired Dino Colorization Candy and event-themed undergarments (tops and bottoms)
- New emotes: Panic, Spooky Dance and Zombie
- Event-themed wild dinosaur spawns
- Randomly spawning gravestones, scarecrows and pumpkin patches
- A candy corn-themed supply drop brings an abundance of useful Halloween treats for players, surprises like berries, cooked meats, heal brews, veggie cakes, consumable buffing soups, dino Halloween candy and dino skins from past Halloween events.
- The environment and trees to be Halloween themed
Published Oct. 4th 2019