Catch that Poké-bus! UK Pokemon Contest Requires "Hunting" Public Transport
Nintendo UK has released information on a new advertisement for the upcoming Pokémon Sun and Moon games. They’ve covered three different buses with images of either Alolan Raichu, Vulpix, or Marowak, and set them loose on the streets.
Advertisements for the upcoming Pokemon Sun and Moon games have been a little odd at times, but this seems to be keeping in the spirit of the franchise. After all, what better advertisement for a monster catching game than a bus catching promotion?
There are, however, a few rules to keep in mind. You must:
- Take a picture of each bus and upload to either Twitter or Instagram
- Use #PokemonSunMoon and tag @NintendoUK
- Be a resident of the UK or Ireland
- Be 13 or older to participate
- Show all three photos at once for convenience
There are some pretty good incentives for finding all three of these buses -- a brand new New Nintendo 3DS XL and a copy of both Pokémon Sun and Moon.
The contest ends on November 15, so hurry and catch them all!