Latest Bloodborne Update Fixes Long Loading Times
The update that Bloodborne players have been waiting has finally come.
The new 1.03 update cuts down the annoyingly long Bloodborne loading times to just about 5 to 15 seconds in between deaths. Obviously, this is much faster than before the patch. It's quite unfortunate that this patch took so long to come out as many people have completed the game already. But there's always New Game+, right?
Aside from shortening the long loading times, here are some other patch notes from the latest update:
- Reduced loading times (approx 5-15 seconds; May vary by circumstance)
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-Play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play. This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
- Other various bug fixes
Those of you who don't know what Bloodborne is, check out the video above!