The Minutes of Square Enix "Interactive Reveal" on Twitch - Day 3
- 10:47: Prisoner writes in journal, "They are watching everything," and holds it up for the cameras.
- 10:48: Guards bring the chair in again.
- 10:49: Female Captor speak with Prisoner alone.
- 10:50: "Resist" or "Collaborate."
- 10:51: Twitch chooses "Resist."
- 10:52: Female Captor gives an order; the screen wall shows a video of the aftermath to some violent scene, possibly a riot. Prisoner begs them to stop showing the video.
- 10:54: Oh hey, Prisoner's a cyborg.
- 10:56: Yep, it's Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- 10:57: Yay, an actual trailer! Big futuristic cities, Adam Jensen, everything you think of with Deus Ex (you know, besides some Russian dudes waxing vague in a prison cell).
Welp, that's all for #CantKillProgress. We got a flashy hypetastic trailer, big promises, and little to no explanation to what this 3-day teaser has to do with Mankind Divided. Besides, you know, Prisoner having a bionic arm like Adam Jensen.