The Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood Officially Releases on Xbox One and PS4!
Looks like console players can finally take part in all the sadistic online fun. The Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood expansion is now available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners. Players can opt to purchase a physical copy, or buy the digital version through their respective in-game console store.
Along with this announcement, it was revealed that Bethesda has a new leveling structure in the works. Dubbed, "One Tamriel," the idea is to open the world up to players of all levels, removing level restrictions and gates -- allowing you to travel wherever you want, whenever you want, and with whomever.
Join the merciless Dark Brotherhood of the Gold Coast, prowling in the shadows...
The Dark Brotherhood expansion will feature:
- Access to join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin.
- Entry into The Gold Coast. Explore the region home to the historical cities of Anvil and Kvatch -- cities we haven't seen since Oblivion.
- A new passive skill line. Protect yourself with the shadows. Become the embodiment of death itself. The all-new skill line relates to murdering citizens and becoming the hand of the Void.
- Hours of exciting new story content.
- New repeatable quests. Complete daily bounty missions, contract kills, or the most serious sacrament quests.
- Gain a profit from heinous murders.
- Two new delves. Explore Hrota Cave and Garlas Agea with your friends. Each one features their own distinctive challenges and rewards.
- Two world-boss encounters.
- New gear and rewards inspired by the Dark Brotherhood.
So Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners get ready.
Unsheathe your daggers, join the Dark Brotherhood, and carve a bloody swath right through Tamriel.