E3 2014 - Everything We Know about Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Guardians, and Nightfall
November 11th 2014.
Let me say it again, November 11th, 2014. That is the date will get our hands on Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Now, what does Halo: TMCC contain? Well, it has Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary (yeah!), Halo 3 and Halo 4 inside the box.
You like that? Good. Now try all that plus Halo 2 multiplayer in all its glory, over 100 multiplayer maps, beta access to Halo 5: Guardians, and Halo: Nightfall.
What is Halo: Nightfall? Nightfall is the new Halo TV series from Ridley Scott. It will chronicle the time between Halo 4 and 5, showing us how Agent Locke (with help from the Arbiter) looks into the past of Chief.
Looking into what made the Master Chief is what will help Locke find the Chief, who appears to have gone rogue, and save all of creation. The basis of this investigation is how the Halo: TMCC will kick off, the user interface for the collection will based off of the footage that Locke views.
- Four Halo games
- One unified interface
- One disc
- All content unlocked right off the bat, pick any level
- Custom playlists - Epic moments from all four games
- Halo 2 multiplayer is back, including six hand-picked maps, starting with Ascension
- 1080p, 60 FPS, dedicated servers
- 4k gamer score
- Every multiplayer map from Halo one through four included
- Halo: Nightfall - live action digital series, leading from Halo 4 through Halo 5 to give
- Halo 5: Guardians beta access, December 27th - January 27th
- Each Halo engine will be present. Yes, three shot death pistol from Halo: Combat Evolved
- Halo 3 and 4 aren't upgraded per say, the upgrade to 1080p and 60 FPS is enough
- Forge mode on Halo 1, 2 and 3
- Character models are adopted from all games in the series
- No armor abilities!
Keep your eyes and ears tuned to GameSkinny for more news on Halo and E3 2014!