Wizarding World Sorting Quiz Answers: How to Get Hufflepuff
The Wizarding World Sorting Quiz allows us muggles the ability to sort into one of the four Hogwarts houses. Hufflepuff is the Hogwarts house of loyal, hard working folks. If that sounds like the house for you, here are the answers to ensure join the ranks of Newt Scamander, Cedric Diggory, and Nymphadora Tonks through the Sorting Quiz on the Wizarding World website to apply to Hogwarts Legacy.
If you would like to know where to find the Sorting Quiz on the Wizarding World website, you can find it here.
We also have guides on how to get Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw.
How to Get Hufflepuff as Your House in the Wizarding World Sorting Quiz
While not all of these questions may appear during the quiz, the pool of questions remains the same. Employ these answers to sort into Hufflepuff.
- Moon or Stars? – Stars.
- Left or Right? – Right.
- Heads or Tails? – Heads.
- White or Black? – Black.
- Dawn or Dusk? – Dusk.
- River or Forest? – River.
- A troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster’s study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures. In which order would you rescue these objects from the troll’s club, if you could? – Student records going back 1000 years, A nearly perfected cure for dragon pox, A mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes.
- A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or wizard. Do you: – Tell them that you are worried about their mental health and offer to call a doctor.
- One of your house mates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Self-Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in Charms, beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do? – Lie and say you don’t know (but hope that somebody else tells Professor Flitwick the truth).
- Once every century, the Flutterby bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you, it would smell of: – Home.
- Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open? – The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking.
- You enter an enchanted garden. What would you be most curious to examine first? – The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other.
- Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink? – The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
- You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you: – Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight.
- Late at night, walking alone down the street, you hear a peculiar cry that you believe to have a magical source. Do you: – Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance.
- If you were attending Hogwarts, which pet would you choose to take with you? – Common Toad.
- Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you? – Love.
- Which road tempts you most? – The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings.
- After you have died, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name? – Think with admiration of your achievements.
- How would you like to be known to history? – The Good.
- Which of the following would you most hate people to call you? – Selfish.
- Which would you rather be? – Trusted.
- Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with? – Hunger.
- If you could have any power, which would you choose? – The Power of superhuman strength.
- What kind of instrument most pleases your ear? – The Trumpet.
- What are you most looking forward to learning at Hogwarts? – All about magical creatures and how to befriend/care for them.
- Which nightmare would frighten you most? – Waking up to find that neither your friends nor your family has any idea who you are.
Don the yellow and badger crest of in all your hard-working Hufflepuff glory. Link your Wizarding World and WB accounts to be placed into Hufflepuff in Hogwarts Legacy instantly, along with your wand. Here's how you can link your WB and Wizarding World accounts, and if you need more help check out our other Hogwarts Legacy guides.
Featured image via GameSkinny