Unique Card & Sim Game, Shikihime Garden, Launches Soon
Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building, which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. in Japan in February 201. Since then, it has gained certain popularity in Japanese community. Following its plan for international markets in 2014, Appirits has announced the game’s release date as March 11th 2014 and opened website for game account registration. Their Facebook page can be found here; they're Twitter page can also be found here.
Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens, and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles.
The game combines turn-based card combat, simulation genre and RPG elements with exploration and quests.
In card mode, players will be able to build decks with a variety of Shikihime cards and monster cards to defeat fierce enemies to obtain valuable items as well as to extend the world map.
In simulation mode, Shikihime Garden looks like a variant of gardening game which is popular on social networks like Facebook. Players can decorate their garden with various objects to make it a comfortable place for Shikihime to rest, relax and train for upcoming battles.
All players who register for Shikihime Garden accounts before the release date March 11th 2014 will be given Starter Kits, which include useful in-game items to begin their adventure in the charming game world. Besides, the publisher revealed that there will be several events to give more gifts to players who are in top ranking tables during first weeks of game release.
With beautiful hand-drawn Chibi characters (Shikihime), hundreds of playable cards designed from Japanese folk tales and its special 2-in-1 gameplay, Shikihime Garden promises a totally new Free-to-Play experience of card and simulation game to Western web game markets. The game is now available for registration.
- Lovely Shikihime staying, playing, eating and… sleeping in the garden for real
- Abundant of beautiful items to decorate the garden
- A variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
- Unique combination modes to craft more powerful and rare cards
- Extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation
- Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
- No booster packs! Obtain powerful cards through time, patience, and luck!
- Free-to-play, no downloaded needed!