Sony to Preview Over 40 PS4, PS3 and PS Vita Games at E3 2013
Sony looks to be gaining the lead in the race for the "Best Next Generation Console," confirming today that they will be showing over 40 new games for the Playstation 3, Playstation Vita and most importantly, the new Playstation 4 at this year's E3 conference!
On Sony's Official Blog, Sony has named some titles that will be shown. From the long list, a couple of much anticipated names show up. For example, Sony looks to show Bungie's new game Destiny, a fan favorite Gran Turismo 6, which is being produced by Polyphony Digital,and inFamous: Second Son, which is being helmed by Sucker Punch Productions. Other titles include:
- Beyond Two Souls (from Quantic Dream)
- Drive Club (from Evolution Studios)
- The Evil Within (from Tango Gameworks)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone: Mercenary (from Guerrilla Games)
- The Last Of Us (from Naughty Dog)
- Tear Away (from Media Molecule)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (from Machine Games)
You can experience Sony's presentation of the games listed above at different times, just take a look at Sony's E3 schedule:
A livestream can be found on The Official Playstation Blog, Playstation.com, Ustream.com, and on your Playstation 3!
Sony's early release of content provides ample support for the Playstation 4's upcoming release this holiday season! Hopefully E3 provides us with more details about the Playstation 4 and what innovative features Sony's next generation console will provide!