THQ Releases Battle Chasers: Nightwar On PS4, Xbox One & PC
THQ Nordic and developers Airship Syndicate have officially released Battle Chasers: Nightwar on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC less than two years after a successful Kickstarter campaign. The game has also gotten a new trailer, which you can view above.
According to Airship Syndicate and THQ, the game is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats -- featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
The game is set to have a number of features, including:
- Classic turn-based combat with a unique overcharge mana system and Battle Bursts.
- Randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- An overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills for your party.
- Deep crafting system with an ingredient-overloading mechanic to create epic items.
Based on the 90s cult-hit comic book Battle Chasers, this video game spinoff originally hit Kickstarter in 2015 and successfully met its fundraising goal. Battle Chasers: Nightwars can now be played on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation4 and is available for $29.99 in both digital and physical copies.