Bandai Namco Details Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory Limited Edition
Bandai Namco has revealed the contents of the Japanese 20th Anniversary Box limited edition of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
Sleuth Hacker's Memory will release in Japan on December 14 and is planned for release in North America and Europe in early 2018.
The special limited edition of the game will include:
- A 12-track TV Anime Soundtrack featuring openings and other songs from the Digimon Adventure, Digimon Adventure 02, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Data Squad, and Digimon Fusion anime series.
- An original visual featuring both new and old protagonists from the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth series illustrated by character designer Suzuhito Yasuda.
- A 170-page art book collecting art and visuals from the Digimon Story Nintendo DS series.
- A 16-track soundtrack CD.
- Obtainable Digimon Gallantmon NX and Alphamon (NX Edge Style) -- based on Bandai's NX Edge style figures -- with their download codes featured on the back of a Kuremi Detective Agency business card.
It was previously revealed that the first print run of the game in Japan will have download codes for Sistermon Blanc, Sistermon Noir, and Omnimon NX, as well as extra costumes for the protagonist. It is currently unknown if the first print bonuses or the limited edition will be available in North America and Europe.
Stay tuned to GameSkinny for more news and information on Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory as it develops.