Super Mario 3D- Post E3 Updates
Everyone knows when I say "Here we go!" who I'm referring to. If you don't, I assume you're living under a rock. But I'll give you the answer anyways-
The little red guy is a staple of many generations of kids' childhoods, and this game reminds us what is great about all Mario games. At the Nintendo conference a few days ago, they officially announced the game, along with some information about what was to come. So here's what you can expect:
- This game will be all in 3D and a multi-player, so you can play with your friends.
- It will be released for the Wii U.
- Play as Mario, Princess Peach, Luigi, or Toad. Each character has unique abilities and traits to help enhance the gaming experience.
- You can use the Wii U Gamepad Controller touch screen to look for bad guys and to freeze enemies in place or even blocks that may be hidden.
- There is a new cat transformation that allows all the players to run on all fours, attack in the air or use their claws to climb walls, and goal poles.
- There are new environments to play in, filled with all types of new stuff inside of them, like vertical conveyor belts and transparent pipes.
For more information: http://e3.nintendo.com/games/detail/super-mario-3d-world/