The Latest Expansion for Pokemon TCG: Sun & Moon Drops August 4th
The expansion is set to bring a host of new content to the Pokemon trading game fanbase. Here's what players can expect when the new content drops in a few months:
- New Pokemon: Play with Necrozma, Marshadow, and many more from the Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon video games.
- Alolan Pokemon: Classic Pokemon will return with a unique appearance to match the proprietary Alolan forms of Sun and Moon.
- New Theme Decks: These 60-card decks are ready for players to play immediately.
- New Booster Packs: The packs contain 10 new expansion cards. One card in each pack will be rare.
- New Cards: Have over 140 cards at your disposal, including 12 new Pokemon-GX and Supporter cards with full art.
- Get ready to play with Machamp-GX and Charizard-GX.
You can read more about Burning Shadows by visiting the Pokemon official website. To pick up this merchandise on August 4, find a participating retailer near you. Stay tuned to GameSkinny for all the latest Pokemon news!