Amusement Park Management Simulation Parkitect Released
In the game, players are the manager of an amusement park called "Funtown City". As the manager, players will need to invest in food vending stores, bathrooms, roller coasters, carousels, and other amusement rides to attract and maintain customers in the amusement park. Also, players can monitor check tourists' movement and happiness level so they can improve service and revenue.
Overhead View of Funtown City
Roller coaster in normal view
Roller coaster in engineering view and seeing excitement points of the ride
According to Texel Raptor, this game also features:
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
Parkitect is now available to be downloaded via their official website and Steam. It is playable on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.