This past weekend in Boston, the dudes and lady dudes of Cards Against Humanity hosted a ‘pitch a card’ style panel at PAX East 2014. The late-night panel was jam-packed and I was lucky enough to snag one of the very last seats. Some suggestions were great, most them were… not so much. To everyone’s surprise, the panel ended with a FaceTime call to a local Boston printer where the 10 best cards suggested were already coming hot off the presses. “Look under your seats for a pin,” they said, “tomorrow, you can exchange that pin at our booth for your own copy of the pack you all helped to create!”
Cards Against Humanity’s saga started as a Kickstarter campaign, so it felt all too appropriate to crowdsource some new cards. Since this small pack was only available to the couple hundred people at the PAX panel, these are some of (if not the) rarest Cards Against Humanity cards out there. One pack has already sold for $250 on eBay. But what are those cards? Take a look for yourself!
1. Stepping on a god damn friggin’ LEGO.
2. Rubbing chocolate pudding all over Bill Cosby’s nipples.
3. What The Rock was really cooking.
Originially supposed to be a black card…
5. A floor that is literaly made of lava.
6. All this liquid in my mouth.
7. Giving a dolphin a handjob for science.
8. Exciting content!
9. ________ was totally worth the trauma.
10. Let me tell you about my new start up. It’s basically __________, but for _________.
All together now!
Didn’t get the pack yourself? Write these in on your own blank Cards Against Humanity cards!