Yes, that’s right! You can now watch me play video games (or vidjah gaimes, as I like to say it) all the time! I will also be live streaming my video series from here on out! This includes my new 5×5 segment that I am starting, and my continuation of the news segment I’ve been… attempting.
My new 5×5 segment is going to be a running series where I bring on gaming industry notables to answer the same five questions and in a five-minute time limit (hence the 5×5 name; five questions, five minutes).
Hopefully over time, after having many different guests, you will begin to see trends between different types of gaming industry professionals. You’ll begin to see the difference in opinion between Indies devs and AAA devs, YouTube personalities and Journalists, ESports pros and ESport managers/casters, etc.
I can’t wait to get going with this series, starting tomorrow night, August 28th at 7:30PM EST, with my guest Jason Canam, the Game Designer from DrinkBox Studios!
Other notables that I am speaking with about coming on the show so far are:
- BuLba from Team Liquid (Dota 2 Pro, check out my interview with him here).
- Our esteemed GameSkinny contributor Mat Westhrope.
- Kyle from ShoddyCast!
- Another esteemed GS contributor Jason Winter. Jason also writes for and appears on GameBreaker!
What Games to Expect
I have been playing a lot of WoW again! I will always be streaming when I play, regardless of the game. The games I plan to play in the near future are:
- HearthStone Beta
- I have to finish Dust: An Elysian Tail!
- Torchlight II
- Orcs Must Die 2
- Endless Space
- Civilization V
- I might venture into some horror games even though I HATE them.
- Have to start playing Final Fantasy XIV
- Can’t wait for ESO, Wildstar, and EQ Next
- I got all those games from the EA Humble Bundle that I STILL have to play…
I definitely plan to grow my Twitch channel over time. One method I will be using is various give aways! Yeah, you heard me, free stuff.
I also plan to have a full schedule in the future. Which means there will be room for you, the GS contributors!