Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Details: It's MEGA
Fortnite's Chapter 4 Season 2 details are here and they are packed with MEGA content. A new area, new and unvaulted weapons, and more were revealed. Here's what's coming.
A new city to cruise around in, along with two new vehicles. Take the Rogue Bike or Nitro Drifter for a ride, or grind down the city's rails. Looking for a different cyber city? The community created Cyber City Discover will be available until March 26.
Along with MEGA City, there is a whole new cherry blossom adorned biome coming. Take a moment to relax in the curated zen gardens in the area surrounding MEGA City.
Purchase the new Battle Pass to gain immediate access to Renzo the Destroyer, Thunder and Highwire. More outfits will become available as the season progresses. Also available to unlock later in the season is Eren Jaeger from the Attack on Titan anime.
Seven new Reality Augments will be added to the lineup with nine season 1 rollovers.
- Dumpster Diving: Loot will spawn nearby when you leave a hiding place. Can occur once per hiding place.
- Treasure Hunter: Nearby Chests are marked the first time you enter a POI.
- Slap Surplus: Find a Slap Juice in every Chest you open. If the Chest already had a Slap Juice, it'll have an extra one!
- Munitions Slide: Gain medium ammo while sliding.
- Medium Ammo Amp: Your weapons using medium ammo will have an increased magazine size.
- Shotgun Recycle: Weapons using Shotgun ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Dignified Finish: Eliminations refresh a cooldown for the Kinetic Blade’s Dash Attack.
New and Unvaulted Weapons
There are a slew of new weapons, as well as those that are going to be unvaulted, available in Season 2.
- Kinetic Blade
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Havoc Pump Shotgun
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Cobra DMR
- Dragon's Breath Sniper
- Combat Shotgun
- All Heisted Exotics
These are in addition to the four weapons that will rollover from season 1.
For the full breakdown on what Chapter 4 Season 2 is releasing, check out Fortnite's update post. For other news, guides and game features, give our Fortnite vault a skim.
Featured image via Epic Games