One Piece Thousand Storm Character Guide
All characters after the first two you receive for free in One Piece Thousand Storm are essentially hired with medals. Additionally, you can level up and increase their Luck stat by feeding them more medals.
You'll need to farm stages in different regions to win their medals. Before you jet off to grind, however, we have a few tips to help you get the most character medals out of every run.
How to Maximize Per-Run Medal Earnings
- First of all, quests with story bosses grant more medals than those without, so favor these over other missions when farming.
- Playing with others in multiplayer also increases medals rewarded in the end.
- Finally, always choose Hard mode if you have it unlocked for the mission. The higher the risk, the better the reward. Note, however, that Luffy Medals do not spawn in Hard mode.
It's a nice idea to form farming groups if you're acquainted with anyone else who plays. Farming groups save you time wasted on waiting for random players to join, which really adds up after a while.
Character Medal Locations
Each region drops a specific character medal more frequently than others. Here you'll discover which medals are most often found in each region.
- East Island - Zoro Medals and Luffy Medals
- West Island - Nami Medals and Luffy Medals
- North Island - Sanji Medals and Luffy Medals
- Sabaody Archipelago - Chopper Medals
- Fishman Island - Brook Medals
- Punk Hazard - Usopp Medals
- Dressrosa - Rebecca Medals
Currently, you cannot go to either of the other two starter islands (East Island, West Island, North Island) on your own. You can, however, visit a friend when they're at their starter island.
However, even though you can visit the other starter islands, you cannot start any of the quests on your own. Instead, you must join them. This is another reason why having a coordinated farming group is extremely beneficial.
Though if you don't know anyone that can help you, you can still help yourself given you have a second device that can run One Piece Thousand Storm. You won't need a third. After you're done grinding medals on the second starter island, simply wipe the secondary device's save data to tackle the final island.
You're now equipped with everything you need to know about farming character medals in OPTS. How far along are you? Show off your stats in the comments below!