Dozens of Fallout 4 mods already available online
Fallout 4 fans have already created dozens of mods for the game's environment, character skins, and weapons crafting.
It's only been a few days, but Fallout 4 is already getting the same treatment as past Bethesda games: ridiculous modding by fans.
The site NexusMods lists dozens of user-submitted mods for Fallout 4.
Here are just a few of the many different and interesting mods we came across while browsing the list:
- "Enhanced Wasteland" - makes the Boston environment look "less washed out"
- "Batch File all the junk" - adds 1000 pieces of every type of junk, for crafting items
- "Enhanced blood textures"
- "Unlimited Settlement Objects" - Removes limits to the number of objects you can build in your settlement
- "Cattledog x Dogmeat Retexture" - A redditor reskinned Dogmeat to look like his real life dog.
- "Vault Suits (recolor)" - adds a variety of color options to the player's Vault suit
- "WET - Water Enhancement Textures"
- "Easy Lockpicking" - removes lockpicking difficulty
- "Fallout 4 Performance Optimization" - supposedly increases the game's FPS
- "Value per Weight indicator for container UI" - shows ratio of an item's value divided by its total weight, to help with weight management
Knowing how dedicated Fallout fans can be, this list will probably grow as people have more time to experiment with the game and find ways to "enhance" the experience.
Looking to get even more out of Fallout 4? Check out this guide for specific character builds and perks!
Games Fallout 4 Genres ActionAdventureRPGShooter Platforms PCPlaystation 4Xbox One Tags bethesda softworksmoddingmods
Published Nov. 14th 2015