SMITE Team Builder Series starting April 10th
Tiermonster, the same people who brought you the SMITE Combine are now launching a new series this weekend. On April 10 -- this Sunday -- the Team Builder Series (TBS) will allow SMITE players to show off their talent to potential teammates.
TBS matches will be played on Sundays, with each Sunday being devoted to a particular Region or Platform. It is designed for solo SMITE players looking to find teammates that can help them take that next step into amateur and potentially pro SMITE play.
A TBS event will have a max of 32 teams each week that will play a single elimination tournament with each round being a best of 1 match, including finals and third and fourth place matches. Teams will be randomly seeded on the brackets. Requirements are below.
- You must be level 30 on your account.
- You must have unlocked all the current Smite gods.
- Your account must be in good standing and in compliance with the Hi-Rez TOS.
- You must be a member of the Tiermonster Events website.
- You must be able to initially connect to Discord server during the check in period.
- You must be able to commit the time required to participate in the event.
To keep up with any future events, you can also follow @TierMonster on Twitter.