SMITE Team Builder Series starting April 10th
Tiermonster, the same people who brought you the SMITE Combine are now launching a new series this weekend. On April 10 -- this Sunday -- the Team Builder Series (TBS) will allow SMITE players to show off their talent to potential teammates.
TBS matches will be played on Sundays, with each Sunday being devoted to a particular Region or Platform. It is designed for solo SMITE players looking to find teammates that can help them take that next step into amateur and potentially pro SMITE play.
A TBS event will have a max of 32 teams each week that will play a single elimination tournament with each round being a best of 1 match, including finals and third and fourth place matches. Teams will be randomly seeded on the brackets. Requirements are below.
- You must be level 30 on your account.
- You must have unlocked all the current Smite gods.
- Your account must be in good standing and in compliance with the Hi-Rez TOS.
- You must be a member of the Tiermonster Events website.
- You must be able to initially connect to Discord server during the check in period.
- You must be able to commit the time required to participate in the event.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in playing in this TBS or future weeks, sign up at Tiermonster.
To keep up with any future events, you can also follow @TierMonster on Twitter.