Aion's New Prestige Pack and How It Works
So late friday evening I got the Aion newsletter stating that the Prestige Pack is now available. What exactly is the Prestige Pack though? Clicking on the learn more link takes you to the official page for the Prestige Pack. The pack is a bundle of boons to assist players advancing through the game. The pack contains the following:
- Mark of Wealth-increased Kinah gain for 30 days.
- Instance Cooldown Pack-decreases instance reset timer for level 61+ instances on all characters for 30 days.
- Prestige Chest-once a day can be opened for a random prize, for 30 days.
- Value Boost Pack I- gives a one day boost to AP gain, Crucible gain, and charge rate of Energy of Repose.
- Major Crit Spell Scroll-boosts spell crit for one hour.
- Major Crit Strike Scroll-boosts critical strike for one hour.
- Greater Running Scroll X3-boost running speed for one hour.
How does it work?
Now that you know what's in the Prestige Pack, I'm sure you'll be wanting to know how it works. The Prestige Pack is run on the same concept of Tera's Elite Status. Basically it's a subscription of 1200 NCoin a month for these boosts to replenish. Simply put you are paying a subscription cost to get ahead of the competition. For a limited time if you sign up for the Prestige Pack you will be rewarded a bonus 400 NCoin upon your second pack delivery. Do you think these boons are worth the 1200 NCoin a month or will you not be wasting your money on them? Let me know in the comments below what you think.