Raptr reveals most played games of November 2015, League of Legends at the top
The online gaming platform Raptr recently revealed the PC titles being most played right at the onset of the most recent holiday season.
The leading title of November 2015 by far was Riot Games' popular League of Legends, occupying 22.92% of all time spent on Raptr. Counter Strike: Global Offensive (6.88%) comes in at second on the rankings, with Fallout 4 (5.78%) , DOTA 2 (5.09%), and World of Warcraft (4.82%) rounding out the top five.
It is no surprise to see two MOBA's occupying the top-five in time spent, especially as the popularity of eSports continues to grow.
Fallout 4's placement is quite interesting, as a relatively new game that managed to surpass numerous other titles in terms of time spent. It's also quite notable that World of Warcraft continues to persist among the most popular online games, even as its subscribers begin to dwindle.
Here is a list of the top 20 PC titles, as provided by statista.com:
- League of Legend - 22.92%
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - 6.88%
- Fallout 4 - 5.78%
- DOTA 2 - 5.09%
- World of Warcraft - 4.82%
- World of Tanks - 3.48%
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - 2.14%
- Minecraft - 1.97%
- Smite - 1.3%
- Grand Theft Auto V - 1.29%
- Heroes of the Storm - 1.16%
- ARK: Survival Evolved - 1.15%
- Guild Wars 2 - 1.12%
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - 1.1%
- Diablo III - 1.08%
- StarCraft II - 1.04%
- Spider Solitaire - 0.89%
- Battlefield 4 - 0.8%
- Final Fantasy XIV Online - 0.73%
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 0.72%