Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheats — How to Activate Them
Though Warband players had easy access to cheat commands, Bannerlord cheats are only available in a very limited respect. The Mount and Blade 2 cheats list just isn't all that big. However, you can get more by using a mod.
Below, we go over how to access the in-game dev console to activate the cheats available in Bannerlord itself. We then look at a mod that lets you access even more cheats — lots more.
Mount and Blade 2 Cheats — How to Activate Them
Activate the Developer Console
This first method allows you to activate a few basic cheats without too much work. All you need to do to activate the cheats is:
- Go to "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" folder
- Find and open “engine_config.txt” file
- Search for “cheat_mode = 0” line
- Change it to “cheat_mode = 1”
- Save and close the file
This will activate the following cheats:
- Ctrl+H: Restores full health.
- Ctrl+Shift+H: Restores full health of your horse.
- Ctrl+F4: Renders enemy unconscious.
- Ctrl+Shift+F4: Renders all enemies unconscious.
- Ctrl+F2: Knocks out one of your own soldiers.
- Ctrl+F3: Knocks out the player.
- Ctrl+Shift+F3: Renders your horse unconscious.
Note: These cheats will only work in the new campaign.
Get the Developer Console Cheats Mod
If the cheats above don't satisfy your needs, then download and install the following mod:
The mod page has a complete list of all the cheats available after installing this mod — and it's huge! It includes (but is not limited to):
- Player trait options
- Settlement options
- Workshop options
- Tournament options
- Conversation options
You can also tweak a plethora of system settings, such as screenshot format, lens flares, textures, physics, sounds, and much more.
That's it on how to get and activate Bannerlord cheats. For more Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord guides, check out the list below: