GameSkinny Wants Your Pitches!
We’re looking for great content from the people who know games better than anyone else: dedicated gamers like you. If you have an awesome, original idea that you want to see published, send us your pitch! Our editorial staff will be reviewing all pitches on a rolling basis, and accepting the best of the best for publication.
What We’re Looking For
- Unique, original content
- Pitches that are well-researched and SEO-oriented
- Guides, op-eds, and culture pieces related to video games
What We’re Not Looking For
- Pitches for news articles or reviews
- Content that has been posted elsewhere
- Ideas that have already been published on the GameSkinny site (use our search tool if you’re unsure)
- Freelance work requests/resumes
To submit your pitch, please email us at [email protected]. You should include the following information in your submission email:
- A description of your idea
- Potential headline for your article
- Any keywords that will be included
- A sample of your existing work or a link to your site
- If you’re pitching a guide, please include a sample of a previous guide
- Your (reasonable) asking price for the content
Please include only one pitch per submission. If we accept your idea, we’ll contact you via email with all the details.
Please note that all approved pitches will be given a deadline that must be met in order for you to be compensated.
In addition to any pay you receive on an article, there is an opportunity to earn even more money through our Bounty Program, which will net you extra revenue for getting lots of views.
Pitches will be reviewed in the order that they come in, so submit early to get ahead of the game. We’re looking forward to hearing all the great ideas we know you have!