Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure DLC Revs Up for March Release
Playground Games has announced a second major DLC coming to Forza Horizon 5, succeeding the 2022 Hot Wheels expansion pack. The new Rally Adventure expansion will bring new drives and builds, releasing on March 29, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
The content will feature a new map location, the dusty and rugged Sierra Nevada, and a new Rally Career.
There will be more racing events in Rally Adventure than any other Horizon expansion so far, and plenty to explore within the new Sierra Nevada, the development team said:
“Sierra Nueva features a range of biomes to explore including the town of Pueblo Artza, a huge Abandoned Quarry perfect for some Gymkhana action, epic deformable Sand Dunes, the tight and twisting Desert Gorge, rolling Green Hills, and an entirely smashable Palm Forest.”
The DLC brings ten new vehicles that have been specialized for the challenging terrain:
- 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
- 1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 'Scumbug'
- 2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
- 2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
- 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
- 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
- 2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 'Trophy Jeep'
- 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
- 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy
Players can build a Rally Monster with brand new parts, including an anti-lag system that features flame effects and fire-crack audio. The devs have also incorporated new launch-control assist for all cars, giving you an edge at the starting line.
The Rally Adventure DLC will be available on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam. It is available for pre-order, and will be included with the Premium Add-ons bundle, the Premium Edition, and the Expansions bundle. You can also purchase it as a standalone expansion for $19.99.
Feature Photo via Xbox Game Studios