Disney Dreamlight Valley February 28 Patch Applies Hotfixes
Disney Dreamlight Valley released its third major update, Festival of Friendship, on February 16, 2023. The update was a success, but it still was accompanied by some in-game bugs that bogged down the player experience. Thankfully, Gameloft addressed the issues quickly by releasing a Hotfix patch on February 28, 2023 for all platforms.
Yesterday's hotfix patch included a number of fixes that most players would find most welcome. The complete list is as follows:
- Players can now place the main chest outdoors.
- Players are no longer blocked from giving gifts to critters while completing Mirabel’s questline.
- “Stitch’s Hobby” quest: The quest should now progress as normal when Stitch reaches the bottom of the Mystical Cave.
- “What Home Feels Like” quest: Players currently stuck on this quest will be granted Dandelion Syrup in order to allow them to progress.
- Gifting the Fishing Training Manual to Ariel no longer locks her role.
- Players should no longer be blocked from entering Chez Remy after moving it.
- Updated game splash screen.
- Improved stability of Touch of Magic tool.
- Fixed a bug which caused certain motifs to not show up in the Touch of Magic tool.
- Switching between door skins without applying the change no longer prevents door placement.
- Improved menu on various platforms.
- Improved fishing tutorial stability.
It is always great to see a development team stay on top of the user experience, and Gameloft is doing just that. If you experience a bug or have a suggestion for the game’s development you can submit it via their help center forum or the game's discord. You can stay up to date with all we have to offer on Disney Dreamlight Valley here.
Featured image via Gameloft