What's New in Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition?
Final Fantasy XV keeps getting new content! After a shaky launch, FFXV felt ... underwhelming. But after many updates and content that addressed early criticisms, the game today is much more fulfilling than when it first came out. Royal Edition, which comes out today, March 6th, offers the complete experience for anyone who hasn't given the game a shot yet. Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition, for both Xbox One and PS4, includes the complete game, episodes "Gladiolus," "Prompto," and "Ignis," and the Multiplayer: Comrades DLC.
The Royal Edition also includes a bunch of new content for players, which can also be bought as the Royal Pack DLC if you already own the base game. The new content highlights include:
- New trophies and achievements for all the achievement hunters out there
- A first-person mode and a whole new fighting mode called Armiger Unleashed
- A new map called the Insignia City Ruins, which leads players to the end of the game (so it might be best to play through the game once before giving this area a go)
- New skins, weapons, and quests for the characters
- The ability to navigate the Royal Cruiser
Will you be picking up Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition? Let us know in the comments below. As always, stick with GameSkinny for more Final Fantasy news as it develops.