For those loyal – possibly addicted – players of Treasure Cruise who opened the game this morning, they got some brand new updates.
Starting May 19th and ending June 1st, there will be the “Seafood Extravaganza”: a three-week event of special prizes and mini-events that’ll make players’ game experiences – and lives – a little bit easier. The in-game notification lists out the prizes that will be given and the events that’ll take place.
- Every day, throughout the entire extravaganza, players will receive a free Rainbow Gem.
- From May 19th to the 25th, there will be more chances to find Guerrilla Turtles, which are incredibly useful for leveling up characters.
- Also from May 19th to the 25th, there’s double the chance to level up a character’s Special Move each time they Power Up. (This will only happen if the character used in Powering Up has the same Special or if the player uses a manual.)
- A special 24-hour event will take place on Extra Isle, on May 22 (12 a.m., midnight to 11:59 p.m., PST). Rather than an event to recruit the Warlord of the Sea, Hawk Eyes Mihawk, this is an “all-you-can-eat lobster buffet”. The Inner Grotto of the Scissors Cavern will have double the drop rate. This will make it much easier to capture these lobsters that evolve crew members.
- And finally, from May 26th to June 1st, it’ll be Bonus Time at the Baratie restaurant. The drop rate will be doubled, so that will be the chance to recruit Chef Zeff. Zeff is a great support character as well as a captain; his Captain’s Skill boosts the attack of Fighter-type characters by 2.5.
The Seafood Extravaganza will start in just a few days, so get ready to play and for all the special events.