Announced on Tuesday, Diablo 4 is set to receive another round of updates during maintenance on Wednesday morning. No massive changes were included in the patch, labeled Hotfix 9 for the 1.0.2 version of the game. The main focus, along with fixing various bugs that’ve occurred, was to standardize all dungeons. Here are the full Diablo 4 patch notes.
Hotfix 9 Patch Notes for Diablo 4 — June 13, 2023
- Further adjustments made to elite monster density in dungeons
- Developer Note: We are standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to ensure that no particular dungeon is clearly more efficient to run through than others.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Fixed an issue where the damage bonus from the “Edgemaster’s Aspect” Legendary Affix was incorrectly reapplied to Whirlwind when a Shout was used.
- Resolved issues relating to “Aspect of Berserk Ripping” and Barbarian’s Two-Handed Sword Expertise that were allowing players to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Fixed an issue where the World Tier 3 quest was given to players who have not yet met the requirements needed to advance to that World Tier.
- Fixed an issue where an event in the Dilapidated Aqueducts subzone had improper level scaling.
- Further stability improvements.
Those are the full patch notes for the hotfix. Blizzard has noted the Diablo 4 maintenance will occur from 11 a.m. PST to 1 p.m. PST. Servers will still be up, but if you’re playing you may experience lag or get disconnected from the game for a brief period. For more on Diablo 4, like how to access World 3 or the best builds for each class, check out our D4 guide hub.