Splatoon is gearing up for another Splatfest. The upcoming European Splatfest is happening on June 11th, at 19:00 CEST and asks:
What’s your dream trip? A world tour or a space adventure?
Check out the promotional trailer below:
Splatfest is a recurring in-game online event where players across the world are divided into two teams. Players can pick their Splatfest teams at the Splatfest booth in the plaza prior to the Splatfest itself.
You won’t be able to change your team once you pick, so look deeply inside your soul before devoting yourself to a team.
Here’s the Skinny on Splatfest:
- First, you must pledge your support to one of the two teams.
- Then fight for your team’s honor in Turf War!
- Ink turf and win battles to score Splatfest points.
- More Splatfest points = better titles.
- A better title = better prizes at the end. You’ll also get more prizes if your team wins.
- Splatfest Tees must be returned at the end — no exceptions!
The Japan and North American dates and themes are yet to be announced. Follow Nintendo of Europe on Twitter to stay updated.
For more information on Splatfest, check out Support at Nintendo.
Splatoon is a colorful and chaotic online third-person action shooter developed exclusively for the Wii U. Compete in four-on-four matches, in which the goal is to get your ink on as many places as possible and claim your turf, all while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies.