Square Enix released their Cyber Monday sales a day early. From original PlayStation games to Xbox One, PS4, and 3DS, these deals include games from the company’s most popular series like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Nosgoth, Metro, Saints Row, and Sleeping Dogs.
Since Square Enix absorbed Eidos, they also have Hitman and the related DLC up for grabs at a sweet discount.
There are a ton of great other deals on the site like:
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Collector’s Edition for $28 (originally $70) and limited to only 5000 copies
- Final Fantasy XIII (PC) for $6.40 (originally $15.99)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PC) for $9.99 (originally $24.99)
Feeling nostalgic? Pick up Final Fantasy Anthology on the PS1 for $8.99 (originally $14.99)
These deals aren’t the same as the current Steam Exploration Sale going on until December 2. Lucky for you, different games are discounted so you can pick and choose based on these two links.
Steam’s deals are:
- Just Cause 2 for $2.99 (originally $14.99)
- The Last Remnant for $6.69 (originally $9.99)
- Yosumin! for $4.01 (originally $5.99)
- Omikron: The Nomad Soul for $2.49 (originally $9.99)