Where can you use your Shouts, weapons, magic as well as teleport, possess other beings, and even bend time? Only in the newest Skyrim mod, Gifts of the Outsider, featuring your favourite Dishonored abilities!
These are the six new abilities you’ll have as you journey through Skyrim:
- Blink: teleport a short distance (great for escaping enemies like giants if you run out of stamina)
- Devouring Swarm: bring on the rats to kill or distract your enemies!
- Possession: steal someone’s body for a bit and then kill them
- Void Gaze: see in the dark and enemies through walls (you’ll be a master assassin in no time. The baddies won’t see what’s coming for them)
- Bend Time: freeze time to escape from enemies or do some serious damage
- Wind Blast: similar to Unrelenting Force, this pushes aside enemies but you don’t have to wait for a recovery time for it unlike the Shout
So how do you get all these awesome powers? They don’t just fall from the sky, you know. Go to the abandoned houses on the shores of Lake Honrich, west of Riften to begin the quest. It takes some work to be awesome. Credit goes to Madrilous for this super cool mod!
This mod is only available for the PC version of Skyrim.