The 50th anniversary of Doctor Who is being celebrated by the creation of one of the most coolest chassis I’ve ever laid eyes upon. Feast your eyes, my friends, on the TARDIS PC.
UK retailer Scan Computers is selling an officially licensed TARDIS PC. The chassis consists of 45 pieces of aluminum to give this adorable mini-TARDIS as much detail as it deserves — and more detail than you would expect from a “novelty” computer chassis.
The specs of the components inside are as follows:
- Intel Pentium G2120 Dual Core, 3.1GHz
- Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3, Intel H61
- 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
- 500GB Western Digital HDD
- 300W be quiet! BN133 SFX Micro-ATX PSU
- Sony Blu-ray Writer
- Microsoft Windows 7 Premium 64bit
I just can’t get over how nice the TARDIS PC looks, and I can’t think of a better way to honor the Doctor. The only real bummer here (for me, anyway) is that it’s available in the UK and doesn’t seem to have a shipping option for international orders — though if you find one, please let me know!